So today has been a bit of a mixed bag, so I will divide it straight down the middle.
- SSN successfully applied for
- #1 Son did all his homework without a battle
- TT had a nap 🤭😱
- TT’s insistence on using cloth diapers means she’s now actually telling me (occasionally) when she’s done a wee
- My beleaguered sock is back on (new) needles, of which I have three pairs so dammit I will finish this bugger.
- The snow is currently gone.
- My kettle dyeing mojo has returned and I have 5 more skeins for the next ripple blanket I’m planning.
- The hus-creature became trapped in #1 Son’s room when the door handle came off in his hand! Which is something I have had concerns about for months. Fortunately it is repaired for now, and will be reported to the landlady*
- TT is very unsettled tonight and is still not asleep. I may have to concede no naps 😫😞😢😰
- Snowstorms are predicted. Bye bye clear ground. Hello snow day. Probably.
- Neither child will accept the toothpaste we have so are both using age 0-2 Aquafresh Milk Teeth until our next weekly shop.
- The Amethyst dye is not. It is raspberry at best. I am not amused.
*along with reminders about the broken toilet seat and lack of lock on the bathroom door. I will need to ensure that the crayon is off of the walls (again)
- TT has learned to apply talc during nappy changes. That got… messy…
- After #1 Son blamed TT for the (pink) toothpaste in the main toilet, she came toddling through to me, not once but twice to tell me “Nanoo running“. So she is equally capable of dropping him right in it 😂🤣
So from left to right:
- Delphinium Blue
- Berry Crush
On what planet is that Amethyst?!?!? I’ll concede Carnelian (maybe) or even Red Amethyst (yes, that’s a thing) but traditionally, amethysts are purple. To cheer me up, here is a cat with Yoshi riding her:In Soviet Russia, Yoshi ride you.