Well, today was the first true day I have flown solo in over 9 weeks!
Thanks to the ever wonderful J, #1 Son was deposited at school with a decent snack – I managed that yay!
TT spent the day alternately beaming smiles or stropping fit to rival any teenager.
When #1 Son returned from his academic travails, he was bearing this:
His teacher isn’t the only one who is proud!
I’m not crying you’re crying
He earned a lollipop for this.
He then also completed worksheets in his Math, Reading and Writing books – with only token protests.
TT managed a whole day dry, did a #2 in the toilet (we’ve been having a string of accidents over the last few days there) and not a single “revenge pee”.
Yes, this is a thing, and my daughter has mastered it – aren’t I the lucky one?
I have made significant strides towards my Etsy shop.
- Registered my business within the state of Massachusetts.
- Registered my shop name.
- Prepped all of my initial stock*.
- Purchased a proper light box and props for said stock.
- Purchased postage and packing materials.
- Set up electronic and paper filing systems for the business.
- Replaced my old ball winder (no, not the hus-creature 😂🤣) as my old one just could not cope with the pressure.
- Contacted and organised someone which much more design skill than me to do my logo and banner.
- Set up (via the wonderful hus-creature) my business email inbox.
- Set up my business PayPal stuff.
- Worked on my FAQs – they are getting there.
Things that I have not yet done:
- Taken the actual stock photos yet.
- Made my shop live – see point one of this list.
- Written my key words list.
- Finalised postage costs.
- Social media for the shop.
Neither list is exhaustive, and I am open to suggestions. However, it’s late, I have (another) cold, and so I am off to bed.
*There is “the last snow of winter 17/18” predicted between tonight and next Wednesday. After the pathetic attempts of last week, I am reserving judgement whilst leaning far more towards “I will believe it when I see it”.