It leaves you joyful but saddened.
The Tiny Tyrant is our last baby. I’m due to be spayed in less than 2 months.
It was always the plan. I’m happy with my children. My family is complete. I cannot hack being pregnant – I’m basically ill and stressed out for 40 weeks. TT nearly killed me by the end of pregnancy with her.
And with my medical issues I’m bloody lucky to have one child, let alone my perfect pigeon pair.
But she’s two in a week.
And she’s growing so fast.
Things she is now doing:
- She’s now consistently switching from mummy to mum and from daddy to dad.
- She’s saying “fank” instead of “ta”
- “Duddle” is being replaced with “hug”
- The question “what do we say?” is most often met with “peeeees”
- Talking in proper sentences – “I hurt it my finger”
- Attempting to count to 10 – she’s mostly reliable up to 5 already.
- Opinions – oh the opinions 😬😬😬😬
- Her birthday present is a bed.
- When daddy said night night to her just now, she immediately began fake snoring 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Whilst I am so so proud of her, and of my boy too, I’m sad.
I won’t ever know another baby. I won’t see the firsts again.
I know I am incredibly lucky I am blessed, and believe me I don’t take it for granted. I’m just nostalgic tonight.
So – here are my babies as babies 💕💕💕
3 thoughts on “As children grow”
I had never seen before the first photo. Was is taken immediately after Nathan’s birth? There is a strange, unfinished look about him. What a contrast with his full-term sister!
I did want a 3rd child, but Father Christmas never brought me one and I could not face the infertility clinic again. But I too am very happy with my pigeon pair, one half of it we’ll see tomorrow.
Have a fab Christmas in Connecticut. The hus creature will be able to drink since you are staying until Boxing day. And make a list of all the gossip, so that you don’t forget to tell us anything while we skype.
Yes it was the “introductory” photo for workies and social media after we were up on the ward – I believe when Alice sent out the email to all we hadn’t taken any pictures where he wasn’t… ummm… yucky 🤣😂
I am confused by the photo of the underneath of a mug. Is it possible to see the picture on the mug?
Comments are closed.