Single figures now.
Plans are now coming together swiftly.
The cat knows something is up. The Tiny Tyrant knows something is up (and is demon spawn hellbeast toddler as a result)
#1 Son has been having a tough week at school, and has started being sad about “missing his house”. Breaks my heart, but this is for the best.
He’s getting his own little graduation ceremony next Friday to make up for missing the main one, hopefully it’ll help.
New things achieved:
- Cleared out medicine cabinet.
- Cleared out cupboards.
- Thrown away expired items.
- Donated relevant non-expired items to local homelessness shelter.
- Completed the last crochet projects intended as gifts.
- Dyed up the last of my yarn for a new project.
Slowly but surely we are getting there.
We’ve also seen a house that would be perfect, but we aren’t allowed to indicate an interest before Monday due to strange and bizarre realtor rules.
Cross fingers for us, as the house is gorgeous, it backs onto a wood (so there is space for the kidlets to run around) and the closest Elementary School looks amazing…